What I’m up to these days…
This is my now page. You should have one too.
- I’m working away at Berghs. I do a mix of things for the International team (like running Berghs Advanced) and doing commercial projects with Berghs Studio. I really love it.
- Because I can’t do any freelance stuff (hello work permit), I’m on the board of the Australian Business Council Sweden as their main comms person. It’s good fun.
- I’m living in a deeply unremarkable apartment here in Solna (which is a suburb in Stockholm) with my deeply remarkable girlfriend Sara Ljung, a jewelry designer.
- It’s a long way from my parents, my sister, and my amazing niece, who are all in East Gippsland (Australia).
- I’m training for my 10th marathon after I had minor heart surgery. I’m going to treat myself to a nice little hand tattoo when it’s run and done. Anything under 3:30 will be a win. Follow my progress.
- When I’m not riding my Brompton, I’m dreaming about touring bikes with Pinion gearboxes.
- I’m doing lots of silly experiments with NFTs (nothing public yet) but most of them are on the Algorand blockchain (because it’s smarter and greener than most).